Happy Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse in Gemini! This Full Moon became exact at 4:30 AM New York time (09:30 GMT) on Monday, November 30. This is the first of two eclipses in this latest Eclipse Season. This Penumbral Lunar Eclipse reached its apex at approximately 4:42 AM New York time on the same day.
Eclipse Season is a time of great inner transformation. All transformation occurs first on the energetic level before manifesting in the physical world. The energetic seeds for the next six months of your life will be planted over the next three and a half weeks. Likewise, on on a macro scale, the energetic seeds for the next six months of the drama unfolding on Planet Earth will be planted over the next three and a half weeks.
The energies are ramping up now as we prepare for the Great Conjunction to occur on the end-of-year Solstice. Our bodies are being primed for the big downloads to occur around the Solstice, setting the stage for the next exciting step in this wild Ascension game.
We receive powerful energetic downloads from the ether in the days surrounding an eclipse, though we won't really know what was downloaded for us until months pass. It's best to keep a positive frame of mind around the eclipses. It is always helpful to put out positive vibes to the Universe and to set positive intentions around the lunations, however during eclipse season it's really our soul that is making the shifts for us whether we like it or not.
This Lunar Eclipse in Gemini aligns with the North Node of the moon, meaning it is an eclipse that energetically clarified our soul's highest mission in this lifetime and downloaded the codes necessary for us to manifest that reality in the flesh.
This Full Moon/Eclipse opposes the sun in fiery, exploration, optimistic Sagittarius. As a mutable fire sign, The Archer encourages us to explore life and new experiences without fear or reservation. While Gemini is the worry-wart, overthinker of the Zodiac, Sagittarius is the abstract, worldly thinker. Experiencing this Gemini-Sagittarius axis for this Full Moon/Eclipse provides us the opportunity to explore how to better use that wonderful tool between our ears.
HOW TO BETTER USE THE MIND
The mind can either be your worse enemy or your best friend--it all depends on your relationship with it. It's interesting to even contemplate what the mind is to you? If I am saying that you can have a relationship with your mind, then it implies then perhaps you are not your mind. What an interesting thought!
It is my belief that we are consciousness using the mind as a tool to navigate experience. Buddhists and meditation experts know that the mind is intended to be a tool but not a detriment. This is why mindfulness meditation practices, such as becoming the observer of thought rather than being the thinker, are very helpful exercises to assist in your spiritual evolution.
One of the biggest underlying reasons for addiction of any kind is that someone's relationship with their own mind has become so toxic that they need to escape their own reality. This is of course a dangerous place to be and indicative of significant changes needing to be made. However, the negative momentum built up by depression and anxiety can make it difficult to pull oneself out of the doldrums. I hope that this will serve as a reminder that it is OK to ask others for help! There's sunshine to be found outside the confines of one's own mind.
Now is not the time to try to handle everything internally if it feels like it is too large of a cross to bear. Reach out to trusted friends and family who tend to be helpful, or to healers and coaches like myself. We are all in this together, and although it is common to feel like 'an island' in life, the truth is that whatever you have gone through or are going through, there's probably a lot of people out there who are going through something pretty similar.
I get so many clients who are at the beginning stages of a spiritual awakening and they're experiencing all sorts of weird things. Energy running through their body; sleepless nights; feeling disconnected from reality—you name it! They tend to think they are either crazy or totally alone until they start discovering videos and YouTube channels like mine, only to realize with fascination that there is a whole community of people interested in New Age spirituality who commonly experience much of the same weirdness!
Let's chat a bit about different levels of the mind and how you can better utilize them:
- Conscious Mind: This is where you actually do the thinking from. Believe it or not, this accounts for only about 5% of your thoughts. To become a more awakened being, it is necessary to use this portion of the mind to drive your actual experience in the direction of your desired experience. This is the realm of willpower.
- Subconscious Mind: This is essentially the software program for your life. Your outer reality will be a reflection of what is going on here. The patterns built into this software program are written before you turn 6 years old (basically you absorb the patterns of your parents and/or those who raised you). The internal scripts that run (in your voice) inside your mind are created from things your parents (or those who raised you) habitually said to you when you were young. To live your desired life--and to achieve your full potential--it is imperative to become aware of and then shift the negative subconscious patterns in your life. This can be achieved through therapy, energy healing, hypnosis, affirmations and subliminal audios.
- Unconscious Mind: This is where traumas or stored, including birth traumas such as being born in a cold hospital room, being delivered by unfamiliar hands, having the umbilical cord cut, and circumcision. The subconscious will create your life circumstances with the intention of making sure that you don't have to feel the traumas of the unconscious mind.
- Collective Mind: We are all connected into one another through the existence of The Field. There is a Conscious Collective Mind—which is the amalgamation of the experiences, thoughts and emotions of all 8 billion humans--and an Unconscious Collective Mind, which is the part of The Field that is wounded through trauma (and karma) and thus 'asks' for certain collective experiences to occur through the Law of Attraction (this is the part of the Collective Mind that will ultimately 'ask' for Full Disclosure when the time is right). Oftentimes, when Lightworkers/Empaths are feeling down, they are really just empathing the Conscious Collective Mind and need to disconnect from it and return to their own center, where the natural state of peace and joy can be found.
- Superconscious Mind: This aspect of the mind is connected to the Infinite, including the Akashic Records. Anything from the Mind of God can be accessed. This is the realm where we access the perspectives/memories from the Soul Aspect, Higher Self Aspect and Christed Extraterrestrial Aspect (aka your true galactic or intergalactic self, if you are a Starseed). This is the realm of intuition. To use this aspect of mind consciously and intently, it is necessary to be relaxed.
The conscious mind is the aspect of mind that you most readily have access to. If you can turn your conscious mind into your friend rather than your enemy, you will find life becoming much more enjoyable and peaceful. Here are some suggested practices to enhance the usefulness of your conscious mind:
- Mindfulness Meditation: Sit or lay down and breathe peacefully and deeply. Intend to become Awareness and simply observe which thoughts come to you. You are not thinking the thoughts, you are observing them.
- Morning Intention & Visualization: The more that we live intentionally, the more that the conscious mind becomes an effective tool for transformation. There is no better way to start your day than to set a specific intention for the day and then to visualize the day going exactly as you want it to! You can set an intention to work on something specific during the day, or it can be something more general like, “I intend to live from my Heart today.” For the visualization, it is also helpful (and feels great!) to visualize your desired future weeks, months or years out! The more that you bring positive emotion into the experience, the higher the possibility that it will actually manifest in your physical reality.
- Journaling or Voice Journaling: When you record your experience of life, it is very helpful in making sense of your thoughts and your life, so you no longer need to ?think in circles.
- Recognize When You're Empathing Someone Else: When you are hearing negative thoughts in your head or judging yourself—or even speaking negatively towards others or judging others—take a step back and evaluate whether these are really your thoughts? Chances are they're not—it is the voice of a subconscious pattern that came from your parents/caregivers or it is the words of someone around you that you're empathing. Recognizing this in the moment can help you to shift gears back to your center (your natural high vibration).
Here's a good rule of thumb: if your thoughts aren't loving, supportive and helpful, then they're not actually your thoughts. We have something called T-Fields in our aura, where the thoughts of others from our present and past are stored in the form of energy. When your thoughts are not loving, assume that you're receiving the broadcast of these T-Fields and not actually consciously thinking. Take back control of the vehicle and think some loving thoughts (or better off say them out loud!).
NEPTUNE STATIONS DIRECT: ACCESSING YOUR INNER COMPASS
The next 28 days are a great time to explore the relationship between mind and intuition and how we can effectively merge the two into one seamless tool for guiding your life. We are currently experiencing an exceptionally strong Neptune station in its own sign of Pisces. Neptune's influence on the energies right now is as strong as it will ever be.
Neptune rules intuition, the subconscious, dreams and illusion. In its exaltation, we may be able to access Higher Guidance more easily than usual, though we also must be careful to use good discernment, as illusory guidance will also be more likely to show up in your mind.
Always make sure any guidance you receive in your head--whether it is from your own consciousness, a guide or an entity--feels authentic and also seems like it logically could be true. The same goes for any channelings out there that you pay attention to—there are a lot of great channelers and channelings but also a lot of not-so accurate channelings. Ask yourself whether a message seems like it would come from a true guide or entity or someone's ego-mind?
The best guidance in my opinion comes from what I would term the Inner Compass. It is not a compass that comes through the mind, or through guidance accessed (or 'heard') in the mind, but rather through feeling.
The key to accessing Inner Compass is twofold: relaxation and trust. The energies that most often block people's inner guidance are fear, worry, and distrust in themselves or life.
It is a general rule that if you want to access accurate intuitive messages, you must be relatively relaxed. Now, there are exceptions to this rule, such as instances when a striking feeling of fear or an undeniable sensation of uneasiness propels you to move out of a dangerous situation. That is the lifesaving intuitive mechanism that we all carry within. But, in general, to access that Inner Compass, the more relaxed your nervous system is, the more able you will be to really feel and interpret that guidance mechanism.
Nature and water really help to relax the nervous system and connect with the Inner Comoass. Going for a walk in nature or a swim in a lake, river, or ocean is also a great way to relax your body and connect with those negative ions, and you might just find the answer to that thing you've been trying to figure out coming to you effortlessly!
The other part of the equation is trust. So many of the people I work with in private sessions come to me with some sort of belief that their intuition is blocked, or that for some reason they can't hear their Guides or access any guidance. What I have found for sure in my years of working with people,and in trial and error in my own life, is that if you believe your intuition is blocked, then it most certainly is! Sometimes all it takes to really unlock someone's intuition is to convince them that their intuition isn't actually blocked at all.
It's just that the whisper of your Guides doesn't always come in the most obvious way. It's not always as simple as hearing in your head the exact instructions you need to figure out your problems—an in fact specific guidance like that can tend to fall over into the realm of illusion. Guidance comes in many ways, and it can be said that by feeling the Inner Compass within, you are connecting with your guides in that way.
The truth is that your Guides are always there for you, no matter what. They are with you from the moment of your conception until the moment you return to the Spirit World. They helped you to plan out this incarnation in great detail, and they are here to help keep you on track. They have been there in the past to perhaps save you from pitfalls that would have moved you off your predestined path. They are more supportive than perhaps any one human being has been capable of being for you in your life, though their support generally takes the form of a loving hands-off approach. The Guides operate from a Heart-centered space of compassion, Service and nonjudgment that we as Ascending humans are just beginning to practice.
An important question to ask yourself is this: Do I really trust in life? It is easy to not fully trust in life when you've been been traumatized, hurt or disappointed by people or events of the past. These things have happened to all of us. It takes tremendous courage to fully trust in life anyways, even after everything you've gone through.
When it comes to decision making, ideally, your intuition should align with your logic and your desire. When all three of those things line up, you know that the move you are pondering is definitely the right move. When one isn't quite there, it's either because it may not be the right time, you may not have all the information, or you might need to ponder the decision further.
As always, Full Moons are about releasing all that which no longer serves you. On a North Node Eclipse/Full Moon, listen to what your soul is telling you you need to let go of. This includes both things on the external and on the internal. A great way to get in touch with this is to make a list of everything you feel you intuively need to let go of in order to step into the next stage of your soul's destiny here on Earth.
Do something ritualistic to let help jump-start the letting go process. To go with the theme of this lunation, as an air sign Full Moon, perhaps blowing what you need to let go of into the wind or visualizing putting these things in bubbles and letting them fly away in the wind would be a good exercise.
Wishing you a blessed and sacred Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse in Gemini.