Happy Full Moon and Partial Lunar Eclipse in Taurus! This Full Moon in 27 degrees of Taurus becomes exact at 3:57 AM New York time (8:57 GMT) on Friday, November 19. The Partial Lunar Eclipse reaches its apex just 5 minutes later. This is the longest Partial Lunar Eclipse since February 18, 1440 – spanning over 6 hours of time from beginning to end.
This is the first of two eclipses during this final Eclipse Season of 2021. This eclipse makes a wide, out-of-sign conjunction to the North Node of the Moon in Gemini. The lunar nodes will move into the Taurus-Scorpio polarity in either December 2021 or January 2022, depending on whether one utilizes the Mean Node or the True Node. The lunar nodes will reside in the Taurus-Scorpio polarity for approximately 18 months.
Thus, this out-of-sign Lunar Eclipse could be said to serve as an energetic preview for the coming eclipses in 2022 and 2023. As a North Node eclipse, the energy that is downloaded to us (with or without our conscious awareness) during this eclipse will place us on the path of our Highest Destiny as a soul in this human vessel. As a reminder, the energy of an eclipse makes an impact for a full 6 months into the future.
Taurus is a stubborn, fixed sign (like its polarity, Scorpio). It is an earth sign, represented by the bull. The bull is stubborn, grounded, and likes to accomplish things. He is unafraid and undeterred by criticism. He likes to go after what he wants.
Taurus is ruled by Venus, and is associated with the sensual, the earthly, and the material. This eclipse in Taurus super-amplifies the theme of sensuality and experiencing a connection with the body and the physical.
Use this Eclipse Portal and the 28 days that follow to reconnect with the five senses. Spending quality time connecting with Pachamama during this time is an excellent way to connect with the Taurean energies. Hug some trees! Walk barefoot in the woods, if you're lucky enough to be somewhere warm!
Diffuse essential oils, go for a massage, indulge in delicious food, enjoy healthy sexuality, and get yourself some new fits (or thrift for them). Spend a little bit more money than usual on yourself, if you can afford it. It is the season n to indulge a bit!
Just be weary of falling into overindulgence, greed, or addiction, with the sun and moon squaring Jupiter in Aquarius. Jupiter is the planet of growth and abundance, but with this square, the potential is there for one to fall into the trap of excess.
Finance and economics--which lie under the domain of Taurus--are going to be a big issue on this planet (as if they aren't already) over the next couple of years leading up to Pluto's transition into Aquarius in 2024. I believe that the eclipses in the Taurus-Scorpio polarity over the next 18 months will be a big part of the astrological catalysts of a worldwide transition toward a brand new economy (with cryptocurrencies likely being a huge part of this).
Thus, with this first Taurus-Scorpio eclipse since 2004, it is a good time to re-explore your relationship with money and the material.
RE-EXPLORING YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH MONEY AND THE MATERIAL Taurus is associated with the earthly and the material, including money, clothing, beauty, music and sports. Money can be a taboo topic in the spiritual community, but it doesn't need to be. Some people still are hanging on to the idea that in order to be enlightened one must let go of all material possessions—or at the very least be poor. This is an outdated idea left over from the Age of Pisces, when the extremely dualistic economic system thrived.
In the Age of Aquarius, it is all about equality--including economic equality It is inevitable, due to the astrological and astronomical influences on this planet, that the current economic system will undergo a great shift and the canyon of wealth between the rich minority and the poor majority will be transmuted into a system that supports everyone having more than enough. Money is not the root of all evil. Money is simply numbers on a computer screen, pieces of paper and pieces of metal. The evil part of the current economic system is the power structure behind it. The money itself is simply a tool to enforce and perpetuate that power structure, but is not the root of the problem. Money is neutral. It is a tool for consciousnesses to interact with one another and has neither a positive nor negative charge.
Money is unlimited, which is clearly proven by the fact that the Federal Reserve in the United States prints exorbitant amount of paper bills at will, which are backed by nothing. Yes, I know this causes inflation. But can you still use the pieces of paper in your wallet and the numbers in your bank account to buy stuff? Money is inherently unlimited, because Abundance is inherently unlimited. What is your relationship with money? Do you have enough to support yourself and your family in spite of everything that has been going on? If you're someone that experienced job/career upheaval this year, you may be worried that you won't be able to support yourself or your family into the future. It is important to remember that the Law of Attraction isn't suspended during this precarious time. You still have the power to manifest everything you need to survive and much more by using the power of your thoughts, beliefs, words and actions. It's crucial to examine your beliefs around money, especially if it's been a struggle for you. There is a whole spectrum on which people can fall into different categories based on the nature of their dysfunctional relationships with money. Some people are stuck in poverty consciousness and believe that money is evil and because of the system they will never have enough to thrive. On the other end of the spectrum, there are people who are in reality very wealthy and yet they are everlastingly on an obsessive, harried chase to acquire more money based on a subconscious (or even conscious) fear that they still don't have enough yet to feel safe. In between these two extremes we find a middle road of a healthy relationship with money. On this middle road, money is neither a source of stress nor greed. As a Lightworker, your Service Work may be very much tied into your financial health. As you step more fully and committedly into your Service Work—whether that is tied in with your career or not—you will energetically align yourself with the vibration of Abundance. The essence of Service Work is giving back. You are giving back to yourself, to your family, to others, and to the world. Giving back puts you into the vibration of Abundance, because when you are giving back, you are affirming that you have enough to allow yourself to give back (whether it be your time, money, effort, or all three). So as you activate your Service Work, you will naturally activate your Maximum Abundance (and you get to choose what your Maximum Abundance looks like). It's a good time right now to harness the energies of this eclipse and come up with a clear picture of what you'd like your Maximum Abundance to look an feel like. Here are some questions you can ask yourself and journal on:
How much money would I ultimately like to earn (or a better word: create) per year?
What kind of home would I ultimately like to live in?
What kind of environment would I ultimately like to live in?
What kind of intimate partnership would I ultimately like to have?
What kind of circle of friends would I ultimately like to have?
What kind of day-to-day lifestyle/schedule would I ultimately like to have?
Which other possessions or luxuries would I ultimately like to have?
What kind of fashion or style would I ultimately like to have?
What kind of health and vitality would I ultimately like to have?
There are no right or wrong answers here. One person may desire to earn $5 million per year, own several mansions around the world, have a large group of wealthy and active friends, and work 6 days a week for 12 hours a day with a few months off per year. Another may prefer to earn $15,000 a year, live in a tiny home off-grid, grow his or her own food, have abundant free time, and have few friends and few possessions. The truth is that neither lifestyle is more or less spiritual than the other. There are no absolutes in this game. You can ascend as a solitary monk with few possessions or as a wealthy businessperson. It is a matter of personal choice and which type of lifestyle would be more aligned with your personality, your astrology, and your Life Plan. The soul situates your life circumstances based on what it knows would be the ideal set of conditions that will be most likely to give you the greatest opportunity to negotiate the lessons you need to move through in this lifetime, in order to balance your karmas (and the corresponding deficiencies in your chakras and toroidal field) and move into the next stage of your evolution. So, if growing up in poverty is going to give you the best opportunity to move through your specific Lessons, that's exactly what will happen; if growing up wealthy will give you the best opportunity to move through your specific lessons, then that will be what happens. Neither situation is more or less spiritual than the other, and regardless of how you were raised, once you tap into the wisdom of the Law of Attraction you are able to shift into wealth, if you so desire. You do have Free Will. Once you're here and in a body, you get to choose the life you want to live. Perhaps you intuitively feel that a life of excessive riches would be a distraction from the lessons you came here to work on; or on the other side of the coin, perhaps you feel deep down that building a life of financial wealth will help you to accomplish what you came here to accomplish. Every person is different, and there are absolutely no rights or wrongs here. Anyone who tells you that a rich life is less spiritual than a poor life or vice versa is missing the point of life. Perhaps reading these words feels freeing to you. You have the Free Will to choose what your Maximum Abundance looks and feels like. Below I have listed some beliefs that will support you having a healthy relationship with money. Feel free to use some or all of these as daily affirmations: - Money is not evil; it's just a mechanism we use to interact with one another. - Money is unlimited. I deserve to have enough money in order to thrive. - I do not apologize or feel guilty for having enough to thrive, because money is unlimited. - I can choose to give as much or as little away to others who are in need of more money. - I get to decide how much money is enough for me.
- Money will never make me feel truly safe. I get to decide whether I am truly safe or not.
-Money, fashion, travel, luxuries, and sensual pleasures are just as spiritual as anything else
– I hereby activate my 100% Maximum Abundance for this lifetime. I deserve this! – I AM financially free! PLUTO FORMS POSITIVE ASPECTS: A MAJOR OPPORTUNITY FOR AWAKENING The sun in Scorpio forms an opportunistic sextile to a now-Direct Pluto in Capricorn, while the moon in Taurus forms a harmonious trine to the tiny planet (Pluto) of awakening and destruction. The opportunity is present for major Spiritual Awakenings to occur around this Eclipse, though it ironically it may occur through a deeper connection with your physical body. I did an entire 90-minutetalk on this this week. The moon trining Pluto also will heighten psychic sensitivities. Pay attention to what come to you around eclipse time. Journaling will be extra helpful during this time. URANUS TRINES VENUS AND OPPOSES MARS: FUN, SPICE, SEX & ERRATIC BEHAVIOR Uranus, still Retrograde in Taurus, forms a nearly-exact trine to Venus in stubborn-but-practical Capricorn. Since Uranus is the planet of freedom, flexibility, spontaneity, and the unexpected, it will loosen up Venus in Capricorn—which is mainly concerned with stability, practicality, tradition, and financial matters. This is a good omen for those that are in existing long-term romantic relationships. Harness the good energy of this aspect by doing something to shake up the energy in your relationship. Go on a spontaneous trip, plan a new and fun date night, or spice up the bedroom. Speaking of spice in the bedroom: Uranus also forms a pretty close opposition to action-oriented Mars in über-sexual Scorpio. This is a highly sexual aspect. People will be feeling frisky and wanting to explore different ways of lovemaking. If you are in a relationship, consider exploring sexuality with your partner in new and creative ways, in order to deepen your connection. Or likewise, spice things up by bringing back things you used to do with your partner when you were both younger and perhaps more exciting and spontaneous.
Uranus opposing Mars can also be a very tense aspect. Be on the lookout for people reacting with anger, especially about things that they are super passionate about (Mars in Scorpio). With this eclipse occurring almost directly conjunct to Fixed Star Algol, we really do need to be on the lookout for people behaving erratically, accidents, and even potentially game-changing world events on the geopolitical stage. THIS ECLIPSE SITS ON TOP OF FIXED 'DEMON STAR' STAR ALGOL: WATCH OUT! Algol is known as the most violent and destructive fixed star in astrology. It is known as the 'Demon Star'. During an eclipse, the energy is already very unsettled, and a lunar eclipse is more likely to launch disturbing worldly events, due to the sun and moon being at odds with one another. Now, keep in mind that astrology is certainly not predictive—it merely sets the energetic table for possibilities. But the possibility is there for violent or extreme events to occur on the geopolitical stage over the next 28 days. I don't have any particular predictions, but I certainly wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of violent military situations or very tense geopolitical situations pop up around the world this month or next. In your personal life, step quickly out of situations with angry people before anything escalates, and drive extra carefully. Don't look down at your phone while driving! Listening to or chanting Hindu mantras can be utilized to protect oneself from harm and accidents (there's lots of good ones on YouTube), as can visualizing shields around you (I like to use both a golden and violet shield around me for protection). On the flip side, Algol can actually be invoked for protection from harm and attack. 30 EASY WAYS TO GET GROUNDED DURING THESE HEIGHTENED ENERGIES As the energies streaming into our planet from the sun and the Great Central Sun continue to intensify at a staggering rate, the importance of grounding becomes more and more crucial. During Eclipse Season, the energies are even more heightened and grounding is of paramount importance. For those suffering from a seemingly endless stream of Ascension symptoms, grounding is an absolutely necessary practice to help your physical body and to increase your quality of life. Even if you're already feeling great, grounding is one of the best ways to connect with this earthy Taurus Lunar Eclipse. Here are 30 easy ways to ground:
SPEND TIME BAREFOOT ON THE GROUND. This is by far the simplest AND most effective method. When your bare feet (or hands or any part of your body) are physically touching the Earth, you are directly electrically and vibrationally connected to the Earth and the Schumann Resonance that she continually vibrates. If you work from home or spend a lot of time on your laptop, set up your laptop outside on nice days and do your work with your bare feet touching the bare ground. You may or may not notice the effects, but in the long run it will make a big difference.
STAY HYDRATED. Water comes from the Earth! And we are of course 70% water! Adding a pinch of pink Himalayan salt to your water is a great way to stay hydrated and give your body essential minerals.
3. EAT GROUNDING FOOD. Meat and root vegetables are grounding--as are red fruits. But do yourself a favor and purchase organic, grass-fed meat and wild fish if you can afford it. Lean meats like bison, duck, deer and lamb are more likely to be grass fed. Grass-fed beef is good if it is from a reliable source. Wild fish, especially wild salmon is great!
Good root vegetables: sweet potatoes, yucca, daikon, carrots, turnips, beets, potatoes, carrots. Good red fruits: watermelon, strawberries, raspberries, apples. Be sure to incorporate some red into your diet each day! Rooibos tea is also terrific for grounding.
4. SUNLIGHT!!! Most Americans, Canadians and Europeans are Vitamin D-deficient, especially those living in Northern climates. I recommend getting at least 20 minutes of direct sunlight exposure 3-5x per week to maintain healthy Vitamin D levels and also to ground and re-charge. Direct sunlight naturally recharges your chakras and detoxes your entire physical and energy body. Expose as much of your skin as possible to the sun–yes, if you live out in the country and have no neighbors, bare it all! If you live in a place where it is very hot, you may need to get your sunlight before 10 a.m. or after 5 p.m. in the summertime. In the wintertime the middle of the day is best, as that way you will be getting both UV-A and UV-B rays! If you live in a cooler climate, mid-day is the best time of day year-round if it’s not too hot!
5. HUGGING TREES. Trees love to be hugged and I love hugging trees! Trees are our friends and want to connect with us! It is extremely grounding to hug trees. Wrap your arms around a tree for 30 seconds with your bare feet on the ground and you will feel different afterward!
6. CONSCIOUS BREATHING. Perhaps the simplest but most important method is conscious breathing. If you have a hectic schedule, please do yourself a favor and practice taking ‘deep breathing breaks’, where several times a day you stop whatever you’re doing to just focus on your breath for 30 seconds. Put your hand over your abdomen and just breathe in and out slowly and fully. All meditative practices which focus on the breath are very grounding.
7. CREATING A GROUNDING CORD OR GROUNDING ROOTS. Visualize a cord of light about 6 inches in diameter starting at your root chakra for men or your sacral chakra for women, and running it all the way down and connecting with the center of the Earth (you can visualize the center of the Earth as either a great sun or a solid crystal core).
Focus on this grounding cord for a minute or so, and then declare that it shall remain in place until the next time you meditate upon it again. Make it a practice to put your grounding cord in place every morning after you rise and every night before you go to sleep. You can make your grounding cord literally any color. Experiment with which colors make you feel best. You’ll find that some days, you feel drawn to go with one color, and other days a different color. Go with whatever feels right! Alternatively—or in addition—you can visualize roots growing out the bottoms of the soles of your feet and connecting deeply into the Earth. 8. FOCUSING ON YOUR FEET. Focusing on your feet while you walk or sit opens up your main foot chakras and is grounding. You can practice ‘becoming’ your feet–moving your conscious Awareness down into your feet. I find this a great practice to do while walking in nature, or just walking my dog down the sidewalk.
9. SPENDING TIME IN NATURE is one of the fastest and most effective ways to ground. Allow Mother Nature to absorb any negative energy you’ve accumulated in your energy field. Allow the negative ions of the Earth to detoxify your physical body. Spending an hour in nature 3-5x a week will make dramatic differences in your health and well-being!
10. SALT BATHS. Taking a 20-minute soak in warm water with 2 cups or more of Epsom salt or sea salt is a terrific way to ground. Also, bathing in salt water cleanses your energy field of negative energy and attachments.
11. SHOWERING. Running water contains negative ions, which is grounding and detoxifying. Taking a shower morning and night is not only hygienic, but grounding!!
12. PLAYING WITH ANIMALS AND CHILDREN. Playing with your pets and your children is very grounding. They are much closer to the ground than us adults!
13. YOGA, TAI CHI & QI GONG. These ancient practices bring you into alignment with the breath and the present moment. They are very grounding. 14. CONVERSING WITH OTHERS. Having conversations with others in-person is grounding because it brings us into the present moment. The sharing of laughter and love is grounding and healing.
15. EXERCISE AND PLAYING SPORTS. Physical exercise is grounding, as it brings you in touch with your body and the present moment. Playing sports for fun is great as the joy of playing and being present which others is very grounding.
16. GROUNDING CRYSTALS. Carrying and/or wearing grounding crystals is a great idea to help you with grounding. All black crystals such as hematite, black obsidian, black kyanite and jet are not only grounding but also protect your aura. Red crystals help with grounding as well.
17. GROUNDING SHOES. There are several websites out there which are selling handmade earthing sandals and shoes. Leather is conductive to the natural energies of the earth, while rubber is not.
18. GROUNDING MATS AND SHEETS. You can purchase grounding sheets and mats online, or you can make your own (there are YouTube videos showing how to do it and it’s pretty simple). Note: there are some concerns about dirty electricity if you are grounding through the grounding port in the electrical outlet. There is varying science on this issue, so do your own research. It seems like the safest and best option is to use a grounding rod in the ground itself, but you have to know what's below the rod and there can't be any wires near. Also you wouldn't want to use that during a thunderstorm. So do your research first.
19. DRUMMING AND PLAYING INSTRUMENTS. Making music is grounding, as it brings you into the present moment of the music you are co-creating. Making music with others is even better!
20. BEING CREATIVE. What do you love to do that lets those creative juices in you flow? Writing? Drawing? Painting? Singing? Practicing those creative passions brings you into Alignment with the Present moment and Joy--and is very grounding!
21. GROUNDING TONES. You can search on YouTube for the Schumann Resonance. There are several videos which have the Schumann resonance in binaural beats or tones. My favorite one is a video by Sapien Med, which you can find here.
22. SINGING. Singing Joyfully not only grounds you into the present moment, it clears out your throat chakra and helps to balance your thyroid!!
23. PRACTICING PRESENCE. When you are present, you are grounded. You can make any activity grounding if you can focus on the activity itself, and slow it down.
A great way to practice this is every time you eat. Slow down your eating and focus on chewing the food. Not only is this grounding, but it drastically enhances your digestive processes and allows drastically more vitamins and nutrients to be absorbed by your body! 24. 'PULLING DOWN EXERCISE'. Visualize forcefully pulling energy down through you in whatever way works for you. You can imagine a giant magnet below your feet, a giant vacuum cleaner, or a giant black hole forcefully pulling you—and everything that's on you—down into the earth. You can do this while you are sitting, lying down, or even walking.
You can check out the 'Pulling Down Exercise' by Dr. Larry Wilson here to read more about the benefits of running energy down. The benefits of doing this are extraordinary, as you will see if you read Dr. Wilson’s article. Benefits include detoxifying the organs, improved energy, and releasing etheric attachments. 25. HAVING A GROUNDED PERSON HELP YOU OUT. If you are lucky enough to be around someone who is energetically grounded, centered, and balanced, have them put their hand on your lower back for a little while and you will feel more grounded!
26. SMELLING GROUNDING ESSENTIAL OILS. You can use a grounding mix, or cedarwood, sandalwood, frankincense, myrrh, patchouli, or black spruce. You can also put diluted essential oils on your temples or on black clothing if you don't mind washing it out later. You can also use incenses.
27. WEARING GROUNDING COLORS. Black and red are the most grounding colors. You can wear them as t-shirts, sweatshirts, or even a dress...be creative! 28. FOCUSING ON YOUR EARTH STAR CHAKRA. Your Earth Star Chakra is the most important chakra you may have never heard of! It is the chakra that energetically ties you to the earth; it is black and is located between your feet about 8 to 12 inches below the ground when you are standing or sitting. You can ground yourself by visualizing this chakra. It's black and it should be about 6 inches in diameter.
29. HUMOR. This one's right up my alley, as a Leo Rising. Laughing every day is as important as eating food! Laughter grounds you into the physical world, because it alleviates any fear (at least momentarily), and your body feels safe to be here in the physical world. Put on one of your favorite funny TV shows or movies, or joke around with a good friend!
30. BE HERE NOW BY RAM DASS. This is not a book--it's an experience. You can't help but to feel grounded when you study the brown-colored pages and take in the few words that are on there. This is one of those must-have spiritual books for your collection.
As this is a North Node Eclipse, pay close attention to your deepest desires around this time. Write down some goals and intentions of what you'd like to manifest in your life over the next six months that would bring you into closer alignment with those deepest desires--but in a practical, grounded, realistic and healthy way.
It would also be a good time to write down intentions/goals after the upcoming New Moon/South Node Solar Eclipse in Sagittarius in a fortnight, if you prefer to wait until then.
Wishing you a super Blessed and Transformational Full Moon and Partial Lunar Eclipse in Taurus.